Global Temperatures

  • wind solar
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 10, 2008
      The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline, propane,
      butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature up big
      time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE but
      makes fawn of avg joe.

      --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
      <biomassenergy@...> wrote:

      > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816 volcano
      > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other combined
      > historical events.
      > \
    • solarwindy
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 10, 2008
        Corn is $0.50/gallon, not $3-5/gallon like heating fuel and
        electricity. Ten liquid gallons per bushel make the math easy. Odds
        are, corn may soon be back to $0.20/gallon at the farm price.

        --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Cornstoves" <haclift@...> wrote:
        > Eruption of a volcano in Tomboro, Indonesia resulted in "The year
        > without a summer" (1816). Corn prices reportedly reached $5/bu to
        > $10/bu. The average global temperature dropped 1.5 deg F in a single
        > year. Massive crop failure globally resulted from summer frost and
        > freezing temperatures.
      • yellowcorvette4
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 30, 2009
          The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
          energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
          government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
          Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay massive
          prices for the masses.
          --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@...> wrote:

          > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline, propane,
          > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature up big
          > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE but
          > makes fawn of avg joe.
          >

          > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
          > <biomassenergy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816 volcano
          > > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other combined
          > > historical events.
          > > \

        • tennesseecornstoves
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 12, 2009
            Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.
            --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "yellowcorvette4"
            <yellowcorvette4@...> wrote:

            > The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
            > energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
            > government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
            > Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay
            massive
            > prices for the masses.
            > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@> wrote:
            > >
            > > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline,
            propane,
            > > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature
            up big
            > > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE
            but
            > > makes fawn of avg joe.
            > >

            > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
            > > <biomassenergy@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816
            volcano
            > > > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other
            combined
            > > > historical events.
            > > > \

          • tennesseecornstoves
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 20 9:37 PM
              EPA approved the Carbon tax which is estimated to increase the average utility bill by $100 per month. Utilities must also incur clean up cost to prevent spills like TVA recently reported. A 30% monthly utility increase is estimated to protect future spills. All utilities will be required to comply.

              --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "tennesseecornstoves" <tennesseecornstoves@...> wrote:

              > Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.
              > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "yellowcorvette4"
              > <yellowcorvette4@> wrote:
              > >
              > > The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
              > > energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
              > > government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
              > > Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay
              > massive
              > > prices for the masses.
              > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline,
              > propane,
              > > > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature
              > up big
              > > > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE
              > but
              > > > makes fawn of avg joe.
              > > >

              > > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"

              > volcano
              > combined

            • Betty Guinn
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 21 2:52 AM
                Hi Henry I believe we are going to get the cornstove next monthI am not sure but I'm counting on it,talk to you later

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 22 10:16 PM
                  Hi Henry,
                  I believe we are going to get the cornstove next month. I am not sure but I'm counting on it. Talk to you later.
                  Congratulations!! I hope so too. Glad you got the computer up and running again. Keep up the good work.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 23 3:15 AM
                    Hi Henry I want to ask you a question on the site can you advertise other things on it do you have to pay to put anything on it. Just want to know thanks bettyguinn@...

                    target=_blank>ps.com, "tennesseecornstove s" <tennesseecornstove s@...> wrote:Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.