Corn Control Of Global Temperatures

  • Hydro Wind Solar
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 20, 2008
      Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816 volcano
      eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other combined
      historical events.

      Corn crops grow with increased production as local temperature and
      CO2 increase. In warm climates, some corn crops produce two crops
      annually rotated with winter wheat. Colder climates only produce one
      crop annually.

      Water vapor exerts the most influence (75%) on global temperature. As
      temperature swings, the CO2 is influenced at 3% to 20%. As
      temperature declines, plants convert less CO2 to oxygen but the 21%
      atmospheric oxygen for human health is neither conformised in winter
      nor by smog in summer nor by heavy particulate in the atmosphere.
      Plants don't grow very fast in winter time. A hibernating bear will
      breathe you faster when suddenly awaken.

      The increased number of local Humans need warm local climates to
      assist corn and other plants grow faster to maintain 21% oxygen in
      the local atmosphere. Inside a cave the candle light will extinguish
      because there is not enough oxygen to maintain flame. There is no
      corn inside a cave.

      The two major gas equations in control can not be altered:

      1. PV=MRT, pressure x volume equals mass x a gas constant (R) x
      temperature (Rankine degrees)

      2. P total = p1 + p2 + p3 + p4 + pz
      The total pressure is equal the sum of the partial pressures.
      If the oxygen remains at 21% by volume as it does and the relative
      humidity increases, the partial pressure of the oxygen will decrease
      making breathing increasingly difficult.
      Likewise, at higher altitudes, the total atmospheric pressure
      declines, the partial pressure of the 21% oxygen will decline making
      breathing increasingly difficult.

      The corn stove can be adjusted for a steady 50% RH, making breathing
      effortless, safe, healthy and comfortable at all altitudes and
      barometric pressures even though the ambient temperature may be
      slightly different from norm or a storm may be brewing on the horizon.

      Please note that at 50% RH, there is little loss in heat from the
      room even if the room is leaky. Dry air carries little heat even if
      it leaks outside. Rooms with high humidity are hard to heat. Water
      holds more heat than air. Heat loss is heavy from a room with high
      relative humidity. The electric company loves high humidity.

      The average global temperature dropped 1.5 deg F in a single
      > year.> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Tambora
      > During the past 150 years the CO2 level has increased 1.4 ppmw per
      > year average. CO2 increased from 368 ppmw to 382 ppmw in the past
      > seven years(2000-2007, 14 ppmw increase, 2 ppmw avg).
      Earth temp has been cooler at 0.2 to 0.3 deg C
      > > > every year since 1999
      > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
    • millennium1000
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 21, 2008
        For a corn stove, The partial pressure due to moisture is constantly
        pushing excess moisture outside because the corn stove never goes off
        and back on again.
        That same moisture would creep back inside every cycle for a heat
        pump, electric heater, or wood stove that goes off or allows temp to
        dye down. Insulation Inside the wall never gets dry. The moisture
        only gets pushed around but remains.

        The steady heat of a corn stove provides constant high partial
        pressure of moisture so the corn stove is the only heat that is
        always pushing moisture outside and not allow moisture to return. The
        RH can be controlled by bumping temp one degree for each three
        percent desired in RH change.

        When the temp cycles down, the partial pressure of water vapor is
        greater outside than inside. The greater partial pressure pushes the
        moisture back into the insulation inside the wall. The vapor barrier
        prevents moisture from passing through and actually keeps the
        pressure from drying out insulation inside the wall.

        > The two major gas equations in control can not be altered:
        >
        > 1. PV=MRT, pressure x volume equals mass x a gas constant (R) x
        > temperature (Rankine degrees)
        >
        > 2. P total = p1 + p2 + p3 + p4 + pz
        > The total pressure is equal the sum of the partial pressures.
        > If the oxygen remains at 21% by volume as it does and the relative
        > humidity increases, the partial pressure of the oxygen will
        decrease
        > making breathing increasingly difficult.
        > Likewise, at higher altitudes, the total atmospheric pressure
        > declines, the partial pressure of the 21% oxygen will decline
        making
        > breathing increasingly difficult.
        >
        > The corn stove can be adjusted for a steady 50% RH, making
        breathing
        > effortless, safe, healthy and comfortable at all altitudes and
        > barometric pressures even though the ambient temperature may be
        > slightly different from norm or a storm may be brewing on the
        horizon.

        > Please note that at 50% RH, there is little loss in heat from the
        > room even if the room is leaky. Dry air carries little heat even
        if
        > it leaks outside. Rooms with high humidity are hard to heat.
        Water
        > holds more heat than air. Heat loss is heavy from a room with high
        > relative humidity. The electric company loves high humidity.
        >
        > The average global temperature dropped 1.5 deg F in a single
        > > year.> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Tambora
        > > During the past 150 years the CO2 level has increased 1.4 ppmw
        per
        > > year average. CO2 increased from 368 ppmw to 382 ppmw in the past
        > > seven years(2000-2007, 14 ppmw increase, 2 ppmw avg).
        > Earth temp has been cooler at 0.2 to 0.3 deg C

      • yellowcorvette4
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 24, 2008
          The HVAC man wants to know how to control relative humidity in the
          dry arrid dessert of Arizona. With mixed results, he tried using a
          humidifier. My guess is, there was also a de-humidifier in the
          basement or downstairs room. Technically, neither humidifiers and
          dehumidifiers will work with more than depressing results in a house
          with swinging set point temperature control. The RH will swing wildly
          each time the HVAC actuates. The amount of RH swing as temp swings is
          shown on a psychrometric chart.

          It is well worth the wait to pull up and print out the seldom seen
          psychrometric chart posted in the files on the cornstoves site:
          http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EASySOcdZk-
          2idSfNXvb_HJykX9vwkrMSNfkeJEu_3C5XP-
          VsBJaukjjaUda_yUkI8SrLuvuqvCoXJxPt2Ymgw/CornStovePsychoChart.doc

          The psycho chart does not indicate one is going psycho. Perhaps the
          name was assigned to be descriptive about the lack of control one has
          over room moisture unless one has precise control over temperature.
          The human body will feel best at near 50% RH. High humidity can be
          humiliating, sticky, and clammy. If the sheets spark when you
          regress, the air is too dry. Skin contact or close proximity can
          produce shocking results and cause the hair to stand on end at low %RH

          --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "millennium1000"
          <millennium1000@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > horizon.
          > >
          > > Please note that at 50% RH, there is little loss in heat from the
          > > room even if the room is leaky. Dry air carries little heat even
          > if
          > > it leaks outside. Rooms with high humidity are hard to heat.
          > Water
          > > holds more heat than air. Heat loss is heavy from a room with
          high
          > > relative humidity. The electric company loves high humidity.
          > >
          > > The average global temperature dropped 1.5 deg F in a single
          > > > year.> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Tambora
          > > > During the past 150 years the CO2 level has increased 1.4 ppmw
          > per
          > > > year average. CO2 increased from 368 ppmw to 382 ppmw in the
          past
          > > > seven years(2000-2007, 14 ppmw increase, 2 ppmw avg).
          > > Earth temp has been cooler at 0.2 to 0.3 deg C

        • wind solar
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 10, 2008
            The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline, propane,
            butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature up big
            time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE but
            makes fawn of avg joe.

            --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
            <biomassenergy@...> wrote:

            > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816 volcano
            > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other combined
            > historical events.
            > \
          • solarwindy
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 10, 2008
              Corn is $0.50/gallon, not $3-5/gallon like heating fuel and
              electricity. Ten liquid gallons per bushel make the math easy. Odds
              are, corn may soon be back to $0.20/gallon at the farm price.

              --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Cornstoves" <haclift@...> wrote:
              > Eruption of a volcano in Tomboro, Indonesia resulted in "The year
              > without a summer" (1816). Corn prices reportedly reached $5/bu to
              > $10/bu. The average global temperature dropped 1.5 deg F in a single
              > year. Massive crop failure globally resulted from summer frost and
              > freezing temperatures.
            • yellowcorvette4
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 30, 2009
                The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
                energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
                government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
                Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay massive
                prices for the masses.
                --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@...> wrote:

                > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline, propane,
                > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature up big
                > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE but
                > makes fawn of avg joe.
                >

                > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
                > <biomassenergy@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816 volcano
                > > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other combined
                > > historical events.
                > > \

              • tennesseecornstoves
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 12, 2009
                  Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.
                  --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "yellowcorvette4"
                  <yellowcorvette4@...> wrote:

                  > The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
                  > energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
                  > government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
                  > Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay
                  massive
                  > prices for the masses.
                  > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline,
                  propane,
                  > > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature
                  up big
                  > > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE
                  but
                  > > makes fawn of avg joe.
                  > >

                  > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
                  > > <biomassenergy@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816
                  volcano
                  > > > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other
                  combined
                  > > > historical events.
                  > > > \

                • tennesseecornstoves
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 20 9:37 PM
                    EPA approved the Carbon tax which is estimated to increase the average utility bill by $100 per month. Utilities must also incur clean up cost to prevent spills like TVA recently reported. A 30% monthly utility increase is estimated to protect future spills. All utilities will be required to comply.

                    --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "tennesseecornstoves" <tennesseecornstoves@...> wrote:

                    > Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.
                    > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "yellowcorvette4"
                    > <yellowcorvette4@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
                    > > energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
                    > > government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
                    > > Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay
                    > massive
                    > > prices for the masses.
                    > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline,
                    > propane,
                    > > > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature
                    > up big
                    > > > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE
                    > but
                    > > > makes fawn of avg joe.
                    > > >

                    > > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"

                    > volcano
                    > combined

                  • Betty Guinn
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 21 2:52 AM
                      Hi Henry I believe we are going to get the cornstove next monthI am not sure but I'm counting on it,talk to you later

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 22 10:16 PM
                        Hi Henry,
                        I believe we are going to get the cornstove next month. I am not sure but I'm counting on it. Talk to you later.
                        Congratulations!! I hope so too. Glad you got the computer up and running again. Keep up the good work.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 23 3:15 AM
                          Hi Henry I want to ask you a question on the site can you advertise other things on it do you have to pay to put anything on it. Just want to know thanks bettyguinn@...

                          target=_blank>ps.com, "tennesseecornstove s" <tennesseecornstove s@...> wrote:Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.