TVA Announces Rate Increase

  • yellowcorvette4
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      TVA announced a 10%-20% rate increase in August 2008. TVA also has an
      automatic fuel escalation clause that could kick in. That will be a
      50% rate in electricity within 3 years or less.

      I am yellowcorvette and I do not approve of this message. BTW: The
      vette gets 30 mpg if driven sanely. The corn stove is making the vette
      payments for free!!!!