Induced Fan Draft Kit -

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
      The ID Fan Draft Kit is available for Model 2100, 4100, and 7100 corn
      stoves.
      Advantages include but are not limited to:

      Clean operation - Expect the house to stay super clean with no dust.
      Any air leakage is sucked into the corn stove furnace rather than
      potentially leaking outside.

      Multiple fuel operation - Corn can be mixed with other solid fuels
      like wood pellets. Potentially other solid fuel prices could
      occasionally be available competitive with shelled corn.

      Auger - The auger will run cooler and last longer. When the hopper
      runs empty, the auger will no longer get hot and sieze.

      Dust - Hopper dust will be pulled into the combustion furnace rather
      than collecting in the auger or sticking in the corn chute.

      Please request the following part numbers:
      K-2085MF - Model 2100
      K-4085MF - Model 4100
      K-7085MF - Model 7100
    • energy.biomass
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008
        Thanks for the information on ID Fan vacuum stove operation. If the
        corn stove will burn wood pellets, it should be able to burn about
        any fuel. Does anyone know where to purchase a small pelletizer for
        home use?
        --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Cornstoves" <haclift@...> wrote:
        > The ID Fan Draft Kit is available for Model 2100, 4100, and 7100
        corn stoves.
        > Advantages include but are not limited to:
        >
        > Clean operation - Expect the house to stay super clean with no
        dust.
        > Any air leakage is sucked into the corn stove furnace rather than
        > potentially leaking outside.
        >
        > Multiple fuel operation - Corn can be mixed with other solid fuels
        > like wood pellets. Potentially other solid fuel prices could
        > occasionally be available competitive with shelled corn.
        >
        > Auger - The auger will run cooler and last longer. When the hopper
        > runs empty, the auger will no longer get hot and sieze.
        >
        > Dust - Hopper dust will be pulled into the combustion furnace
        rather
        > than collecting in the auger or sticking in the corn chute.
        >
        > Please request the following part numbers:
        > K-2085MF - Model 2100
        > K-4085MF - Model 4100
        > K-7085MF - Model 7100

      • biomass.electricity
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2008
          That is a great idea!! A corn stove that will burn any biomass fuel.
          Wow! Why didn't I think of that?

          --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "energy.biomass"
          <energy.biomass@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the information on ID Fan vacuum stove operation. If
          the
          > corn stove will burn wood pellets, it should be able to burn about
          > any fuel. Does anyone know where to purchase a small pelletizer
          for
          > home use?
          > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Cornstoves" <haclift@> wrote:
          > > The ID Fan Draft Kit is available for Model 2100, 4100, and 7100
          > corn stoves.
          > > Advantages include but are not limited to:
          > >
          > > Clean operation - Expect the house to stay super clean with no
          > dust.
          > > Any air leakage is sucked into the corn stove furnace rather than
          > > potentially leaking outside.
          > >
          > > Multiple fuel operation - Corn can be mixed with other solid
          fuels
          > > like wood pellets. Potentially other solid fuel prices could
          > > occasionally be available competitive with shelled corn.
          > >
          > > Auger - The auger will run cooler and last longer. When the
          hopper
          > > runs empty, the auger will no longer get hot and sieze.
          > >
          > > Dust - Hopper dust will be pulled into the combustion furnace
          > rather
          > > than collecting in the auger or sticking in the corn chute.
          > >
          > > Please request the following part numbers:
          > > K-2085MF - Model 2100
          > > K-4085MF - Model 4100
          > > K-7085MF - Model 7100

        • bruce.wolfe53