Stove Installation Orientation

  • cornstoves4u
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      Does orientation affect stove operation? My stove seems to work best
      facing with hot air blowing south-southwest and with the cold air
      intake from the north-northeast. Cyclones and hurricanes feed on
      cold/hot air streams and seem to always come from the (hot) southwest
      and travel to the (cold) northeast. Is there any scientific evidence
      about this phenomenon? Would the reverse be true in the southern
      hemisphere?