$1.20/gallon for Grassolean Tennessee Corn Ethanol

  • amaizablaze
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 11, 2007
      $1.20/gallon for fuel is not bad at today's prices.
      Corn is $0.40/gallon.
      Corn would have to be $30/bushel to equal $3/gal gasoline.
      My heating bill is reduced about $1 for every gallon of corn
      I will gladly encourage my wife to pour corn into the hopper to save $8
      to $10 for every bushel of corn she pours. She does it because she
      loves ..
      the heat.