Re: [cornplace] Gasoline Production at Refineries

  • Ken Meinken
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2007
      Cornstoves wrote:
      > no new oil petroleum refineries
      > have been built in the US for many decades.

      True. However, efficiency and production output from the existing
      refineries have increase 1-2% per year.
    • john killen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2007
        WE have been sold out by our treason by the congress critters by not becomming energy independent.........i hears all this bullshit in the 70's almost workd for word............the last time a refinery was built in the usa was 1976.

        Are we so stupid as to think all this stuff just "sneaked up on us"?
        WE have been sold out and most americans are too stupid to realize it!!!!!!!!!!!!

        You all better be putting food and ammon and weapons on the shelf as quickly as possible!
        Start listening to

        and pray for your Children People.
        John Edward

        > have been built in the US for many decades.

        True. However, efficiency and production output from the existing
        refineries have increase 1-2% per year.

      • cornstoves
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25, 2007
          Cornstoves are plentiful this year. Purchase a cornstove while you
          can. Grid electrical power, OPEC oil, diesel are climbing to meet
          energy averages. Congress will not come to the aid of the rich
          working class. Congress aid goes to poor CEO's, poor money Managers,
          poor aliens but never break a tax on the rich working class.