Gasoline Prices Double In 3 years

  • tennesseecornstoves
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9, 2007
      Corn cost less than any other energy source. Corn did cost twice as
      much most recently in year 1817.
      Gasoline prices doubled in 3 years.
      Electricity prices doubled in select cities in the past two years -
      Abingdon, Virginia (AEP), Bristol, Va (TVA) for example. Utilities
      pick one city at a time.
      OPEC picks heavy travel times like Memorial Day to show miles
      traveled are not affected by fuel prices. Be wise and afford comfort
      with corn.
      No heating fuel cost less than corn. No energy price is more stable
      than the 200 year history of corn prices.