Amaizablaze 7100 Owners

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20 7:37 PM
      Crafton wrote: It takes cold air below dew point for moisture to
      accumulate. To elaborate further,only on a rainy day is RH near
      100%. In a room at 100% RH, water will condense on any surface below
      room temp. Water will also evaporate from a surface or container at a
      temperature higher than room temperature. To thoroughly analize how
      water could accumulate in the exhaust manifold, can you provide: room
      air RH & temp, inlet comb air RH & temp, exhaust pipe temp
      We need to know how the surface temperature of the hot exhaust could
      fall below dew point. If you are boiling water to increase the RH,
      the savings are counterproductive because water takes more energy to
      heat than does air. Expensive is the Energy lost by leakage of moist
      100% RH room air to the outside. Leakage or loss of dry 50% RH room
      air to the outside is low cost. See www.msnusers.com/cornstoves for a
      thorough analysis of heat loss due to dew point.

      <woody19582002@>