Efficient, Clean, Corn Combustion

  • Harry & Linda Clift
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2005
      Rick, Corn combustion efficiency is excellent, comparatively speaking.
      EPA certified Va Tech test results show 98% corn stove combustion
      efficiency producing less than 0.00X pounds CO, CO2, NOx per million BTU as
      compared to EPA certified natural gas effluents measured at 0.111
      pounds per million BTU.

      Please understand that less pollution translates to higher release of
      energy. Contrary to popular belief, the chemical formation of CO, CO2, NOx pollution consumes energy.
      Pollution prevention allows higher energy release because energy is not wasted to chemically bond carbon to oxygen (CO, CO2) or nitrogen to oxygen (NOx) and likewise, because the fuel/air chemicals that did not form pollution (C, O, N, H) become available fuel for combustion. NASCAR is switching to
      100% corn ethanol. Minnesota has the low cost diesel fuel in America
      with state regulations requiring 80/20 biodiesel (20% methanoyl).
      Ford Motor Co announced a goal of producing corn ethanol friendly
      engines. Some EPA approved gasoline blends have 10% corn ethanol.
      Corn blended with coal cleans up the dirty ole power plant effluents.

      How does a corn stove release more heat energy by preventing
      pollution? The precise and accurate fuel/air mixture, "after fire
      air" and "water injection" help control or minimize pollution in
      virtually all fuels. Corn has the most consistent BTU value of all
      fuel blends and therefore the fuel/air mixture is consistent. What
      other fuel has a consistent BTU value? The corn stove design includes
      after fire air. The moisture in the corn and air function to
      precisely control the flame temperature. The rule of thumb for
      pollution control states, "Reduce flame temp and note a 50% reduction
      in pollution for every 150 deg F below 3400 deg F". If 2.0 at 3400
      deg F, expect 1.0 at 3250, 0.5 at 3100, 0.25 at 2950 deg F. Air
      injection after the fire prevents formation of pollution because there
      is no air available to form pollution near the high temp. fuel.
      Inject combustion air after the high temp fire and pollution never
      occurs. Preventing CO, CO2, or NOx from forming will allow more
      fuel/air/moisture to be converted to energy or released as heat energy.

      The corn stove preheats the fuel and the air if installed properly. The old calculation of the waste energy needed to convert the high
      moisture in the fuel to a vapor is greatly exceeded by the above
      benefit. Now you know how Eastman at Kingsport Tennessee cleaned up the dirty ole power plant. Eastman generates electricity with coal cleaner than most do with natural gas. The US has an estimated 250 - 500 year known supply of heavily taxed coal energy readily available and presently used to generate about 50% of the US electricity. By comparison the known supply of petro will supply world demand for 8-15 years. Environmental friendly, clean, cost effective, annual renewable, edible corn fuel is local grown by the neighborhood farmer who personally perpetuates perpetual energy and sells whole kernel shelled corn at about the 1817 price of $5/bu.

      Rick, Hope this helps.

      Harry and Linda

      Harry: Please tell me more about the engineered reasons why as 7100 is
      so highly (combustionable) efficient. I understand the heat exchange
      efficiencies with the secondary heat exchage, etc
      But the 98 percent combustion efficient... wow is that good! Please
      get technical on us as I would love to learn more. My neighbor is
      putting a 7100 in soon, so I will share with him all you have taught
      us about this.
      Also, with all the help from you regarding the burn box mods and
      maintenace tips and inside air, etc... the 2100 of mine is better than
      ever (for what it is). It really might do the job this year with no
      supplmental heat. I think I have achieved better than 30,000 btu with
      it, but have no way to prove it. My out put temps are higher than
      ever, and I can prove that.
      > Thanks for all your support and help
      > Rick Medina, Ohio
    • Harry & Linda Clift
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
        Rick, Nitrous Oxide injection at the drag strip will boost dragsters engines into the winner's circle.
        Why do engines exhaust nitrous oxide into the atmosphere rather than convert nitrous oxide into power? To harness the full power of that nitrous oxide would certainly be an asset rather than spew potential energy out the exhaust.

        Heat out the exhaust of a stove is an obvious waste of energy that
        should be harnessed. Nitrous oxide out the exhaust of a stove is a
        waste of energy. The formation of nitrous oxide will consume
        energy. To prevent or minimize the formation of nitrous oxide
        during combustion provides equal energy for harness.

        The corn stove is designed to minimize carbon monoxide, carbon
        dioxide, nitrous oxides and thusly maximize the combustion
        efficiency by releasing heat energy equal to the energy of the
        nitrous oxide, carbon dioxide, and carbon monoxide not formed.

        The energy output of a corn stove is similiar to an auto engine
        powered by nitrous oxide plus carbon oxides and hydrogen. Corn is
        34% hydrogen. Free air provides the nitrogen and oxygen. Corn
        provides the carbon. The corn stove injects nitrogen and oxygen from
        free air to convert each and all to individual elements releasing
        maximum heat energy rather than consuming energy to form complicated
        equations (CO, CO2, NO, NO2, N2O, HO2, HO, H20 (water). The experts
        will question this response for years to come but,now and then, how
        many of the experts can explain a corn stove in operation?

        Rick, Hope this helps.
        Harry and Linda

        --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, r h <rhrmotors@y...> wrote:
> [...]

        > Nurseries, Small business and Farms are cutting heating cost with
        > whole kernel shelled corn fuel. Please feel free to ask for
        detail
        > technical information as to why the Model 7100 is the most
        efficient
        > corn stove in both combustion and heat transfer.
        >
        > Well informed ones are purchasing corn stoves. Quickly get on the
        > slow 12-13 week waiting list for a new corn stove. Every American
        > lives near at least one of the two million local renewable corn
        fuel
        > energy producers. Corn fuel retailers exceed 10 million suppliers
        > and include local farms throughout Amercia, Xmart, Farm Co-op's,
        > Southern States, local grain elevators, or farm supply. Three
        major
        > oil companies terrorize earth with a real or perceived shortage of
        > fuel. Two major suppliers furnish Canadian or Missippi wood for
        wood
        > pellets.
        >
        > The American farm is the fabric that feeds, nurtures and holds
        > earthlings in orbit. People spend hundreds or thousands feeding
        > terrorist oil tycoons but hesitate to save, conserve energy, and
        > help the local friendly American farmer feed his face and family
        by
        > spending $200 to $500 per year for home heating corn fuel in some
        > parts of America. Corn stove dealers from NY to Tenn offer corn
        > energy.
        >
        > For quick access to corn stove photos, also please visit:
        > http://webpages.charter.net/clift
        > www.msnusers.com/clift
        > www.msnusers.com/cornstoves
        > www.msnusers.com/clift/biz
        > www.cornstoves.info
        > www.amaizablaze.com
        >
        > Corn stove demand exceeds supply. Please order corn stoves from
        the
        > local corn stove dealer of choice at least 13 weeks prior to
        > scheduled installation. All known corn stove factory inventory is
        > sold out for all American and Canadian made corn stoves through
        > Janurary 2006.
        >
        > The average American home uses 50 MBTU/yr energy and can be heated
        > with a 98% efficient corn stove converting 75 bushel of corn fuel
        > heat energy. At a farm price of $3/bu x 75 equals $225 annual
        fuel
        > cost or $450/yr at $6/bushel. Kentucky corn farms record 150-200
        bu
        > corn per acre per yr. An equal amount of EPA compliant good clean
        > (?) electrical energy produces 15-30 TONS of pollution each year.
        > To produce an equal amount of heat the corn stove will produce
        about
        > 5 gallons of potash fertilizer each year, one pound of carbon
        > monoxide (CO), and convert a net positive 484 pounds of carbon
        > dioxide (CO2) to oxygen for the benefit of human lungs. Please
        see
        > the web site links for source references (Sierra Club, USDA, US
        Gov)

        > Is Corn fuel the all allusive and near perfect hydrogen fuel the
        US
        > government spends billions to produce from natural gas? Safe clean
        > environmental friendly transportable storable locally annually
        > renewable edible whole kernel shelled corn fuel consists of 34%
        > hydrogen and over 60% carbon. Cost effective corn production,
        > storage, transportation, distribution of corn fuel energy
        presently
        > exist locally in every large and small American community. The
        > American farmer rescues Americans once again by selling shelled
        corn
        > for 200 years at a stable wholesale price (see
        > http://webpages.charter.net/clift).
        >
        > Corn stoves has a policy of zero tolerance and will permanently
        ban
        > spammers, bouncers, and search engine professional gossip
        > syndicates. Easily identfiied by the content of the conversation
        > including but not limited to parrot type postings, multiple
        > addresses for single agencies, off-topic comments, inaccurate,
        > misleading or incomplete information, irresponsible comments,
        > arrogant demeanor, comments inconsistent with corn stove knowledge
        > or corn energy experience. Specified agencies are requested to
        > please leave corn stoves immediately or be permanently banned.
        >
        > Let us know how we may help regarding corn stoves.
        >
        > Harry and Linda
        > 256 Oak Lane
        > Bluff City (Bristol), Tennessee
        > near Bristol NASCAR Racetrack
        > Off Exide Drive (Hwy 394/11E junction)
        > haclift@y...
        > 423-279-0182
        > 423-384-5187
        >

        > Peterson CornPlace Mantel

        > Business finance course Small business finance
        Business finance schools Energy company Green mountain energy
        company

        Service.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
          In Mountain City, Tn visit The Trading Post. Talk to Cindy. See Model
          7100 and 4100 in action.
          In Abingdon, Va visit Sam Rock's Produce. Talk to Sam or Jarrod. See
          the Model 7100 in action.
          In Bristol, Tn near the NASCAR racetrack off Exide Drive look for the
          corn stove mobile unit. See the Model 2100 and 4100 in action.
          In Johnson City, visit the Tri-City Flea Market, Hwy 11E toward Bristol
          South of NASCAR Racetrack every Saturday 8:00 am - 12 noon. See the
          Model 2100 and 4100 in action. Talk to Linda or Hopelyn.