444Wnglander add on furnace. Is it convertable?

  • tennesseecornstoves
    Mar 8, 2009
      The six months wait for delivery for my cornstove could have saved enough money to pay for the stove. There was no federal benefit package in 2007. D Parker waited all summer 2008 until Jan 2009 and just now got delivery of his New Harman corn stove. The Harman cost $4200 for 40,000 BTU/hr and would't run brand new because the computer card was bad.

      cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "lightningnuggets" <lightningnuggets@...> wrote:

      > Have you figured out how to keep the corn stirred?
      > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "skastelic@" <skastelic@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I would like to change my add on furnace to Corn only. Has any one done
      > > this? Is it possible? I have burnt about 10% corn with little problem
      > > other than it is hotter. I assume I will have to slow the auger more
      > > than the controll board will allow at this time. It is a good solid
      > > steel unit I dont think it will warp or crack. I've used it about 6
      > > years now. Pellets are geting really hard to find the past few years.
      > > Any help out there or suggestions where to go?
      > >
      > > Steve

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic