190Corn Cost Less

  • cornstoves
    Mar 5 1:25 PM
      Talk to someone heating with corn that previously heated with wood.
      This week end at Gray Tenn Fairgrounds you can talk to wood workers
      with access to unlimited free wood. They heat the house with corn.
      You can also talk to Dyke Parker, a corn stove owner that switched
      after his house burned down with a coal/wood stove. The labor cost
      for heating with wood can not be ignored. Some heating cost are not
      readily visible.

      Hidden cost associated with coal/wood are not limited to house or
      health hazard. Consider liability from visitor safety, home heat when
      sick or disabled, or cresote fire hazards: misc-
      kids/babyproofing/general/, http://www.newsgroups-
      index.com/group/misc_-answers_l60.html--- In
      cornplace@yahoogroups.com,

      http://msnusers.com/AmaizablazeCornStoves/amaizablazemodel7100.msnw?

      <http://msnusers.com/AmaizablazeCornStoves/amaizablazemodel7100.msnw?>
      > > action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=9
      > > Correctly observed the cost to produce corn ethanol gas/moonshine
      > > liquor 90/10 is $0.85 to $1.00 per gallon. Accumulate corp, local,
      > > state, federal, road taxes and ethanol fuel cost roughly $3/gallon
      > > with farm corn selling $2-$3 per bushel. The cost of ethanol
      explains
      > > why OPEC ratchets gasoline about $3/gallon. The feds subsidize
      Archer
      > > Midland Daniels with half the US subsidies by paying AMD for the
      corn
      > > purchased to refine into ethanol. In addition to federal
      subsidies,
      > > loans, and grants, states like Calif and NC subsidize solar and
      > > renewable fuels at 40% to 50% of actual installation cost.
      > >
      > > No matter your work or political persuasion, the Feds,
      states,unified
      > > countries and diversified governments survive and thrive
      controlling
      > > one's financial energy with taxes, subsidies, loans, and grants.
      > > Whole kernel shelled combine or silo corn direct grown or farm
      > > purchased is recommended as compared to processed, refined,
      liquified
      > > corn mesh at the mill or market.
      > >
      > > The working person paying bills is not into the blame game. (S)he
      > > must control the bottom line. The blame attitude was well worded
      last
      > > week by Ali Gore and I quote: "I don't blame individual home
      owners
      > > like me. The public and governments are to blame for the polluting
      > > energy shame."
      > > Correct my english but does not VP Gore presently accept financial
      > > reward because he once sat in the second highest office of
      government
      > > in one of the most influential and largest of countries? So the
      > > public is at fault and the government to blame for Al's home that
      > > produces 1000 tons pollution each year.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic