163Corn Prices vs Pork, Beef, Milk & Fuel Prices

  • cornstoves
    Nov 1 7:58 PM
      Corn price control in action is defined at website
      The early seventies until 2006's row crop farms sell corn for 5c/#.
      Hog farms choose to feed out the corn to barrows and guilts selling
      pork for 40c/#.
      Cattle farms feed the corn to steers and heifers selling beef for
      Dairy farms feed holstein or gersey heifers & cows selling milk for
      Coke and Pepsi are not farms but sell corn syrup at $1/can and up.

      Two hundred new refineries will soon sell corn ethanol for the price
      of gasoline and soybeans methanol for the price of diesel.

      If the local farmer could get burnt corn rich I would have a rich
      neighbor and wealthy friend. Foreign American financed oil tycoon
      terrorist and thefts will never become workers and farmers. Workers
      do not need to steal and terrorize. Terrorist and thefts choose not
      to labor and sweat.

      Corn stoves help local farms hold down a job, farm produce holds down
      local and global beef and pork prices, feeds the middle class, rich
      and poor election year or no both local and foreign. First and
      foremost corn stoves help hold down the price of energy and hold up
      the temperature in Grannies room.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic