New to group

  • Carol Gibbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2001
      We are going to start using year 1 of this curriculum this summer,
      hopefully to touch on the important points, then move onto year 2. My
      daughter is half way through high school, and I realize we have
      missed some of the important points included in this program, but
      have studied some of the literature and history previously. I don't
      want to overkill on the same points, but I think this program has
      much to offer that I did not include in previous study, and certainly
      lays groundwork for years 2 and 3. We'll see how it goes - we might
      end up studying year 1 in more depth than I am thinking at this time.
      But as in most homeschool situations, we'll see how it goes and pace
      ourselves accordingly!