Intro

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      I'm christine - wife to my best friend Pete. we have 5 children - 13, 10, 5, 3, 1. We live in Northeast(ish) Texas in the country.

      We will be using Starting Points next year with our 13 yo wh o will be in 8th grade. I hope it is okay to post here.

      Specifically I'm trying to find out what else I need to add to Starting Points. I was planning to add science, grammar, and spelling.

      My son LOVEs history and is planning to major in history in college and teach. I was wondering if there is enough history in SP or if I should plan to give him a lot of books to read, too?

      Thanks,
      Christine