Volume I

  • ann.spruceridge
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hello,

      I just ordered World Views of the Western World, Volume 1. I'm
      wondering how much time to schedule for this curriculum. Any comments
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks so much.

      Ann
    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 8, 2007
        Hi Ann,

        We'll be starting ours in a few weeks and I'm interested in relies you
        get to this as well. Hope you have a blessed year!

        Peggy
        --- In cornerstonecurriculu@yahoogroups.com, "ann.spruceridge"
        <Spruceridge@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I just ordered World Views of the Western World, Volume 1. I'm
        > wondering how much time to schedule for this curriculum. Any comments
        > would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks so much.
        >
        > Ann

      • ann.spruceridge
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2007
          Hi Peggy, nice to meet you. I was pleased to see a post on this
          forum as it doesn't look very active! Have you had a chance to look
          at the curriculum yet? I must admit I have been oscillating back
          and forth over my decision to order World Views. I just wonder if
          my son (15) and I are up to the task. After looking at the website
          www.worldviewclasses.com I was doubting my decision. Then I went
          back on Cornerstone and looked at samples again and calmed down...I
          know the Lord is not a Lord of confusion so I'm really trying to
          just step back and listen to Him as to what would benefit my son.

          Again, nice to meet you.

          Ann

          --- In cornerstonecurriculu@yahoogroups.com, "Peggy" <signsrfun@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Ann,
          >
          > We'll be starting ours in a few weeks and I'm interested in relies
          you
          > get to this as well. Hope you have a blessed year!
          >
          > Peggy
          > --- In cornerstonecurriculu@yahoogroups.com, "ann.spruceridge"
          > <Spruceridge@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I just ordered World Views of the Western World, Volume 1. I'm
          > > wondering how much time to schedule for this curriculum. Any
          comments
          > > would be greatly appreciated.
          > >
          > > Thanks so much.
          > >
          > > Ann

        • lslpdavis
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
            I did Cornerstone year 1 and starting points. It is a tough curriculum
            but well worth the blood sweat and tears. It is a great way to teach
            our kids to reason at a much higher level.

            Leslie

          • bergeyp@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
              Are you willing to sell the WV1 curriculum?

              From: "lslpdavis" <davis4home@...>

            • davis4home@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
                So sorry no. The book is a consumable, also I am holding the CDs and books for my second daughter.

                Leslie
                From: bergeyp@...