New - considering this for high school daughter

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 2:11 PM
      I'm looking for any feedback on this program. My dd is a freshman -
      excelling in science (could do it all day) - good in math as well. We
      have been using BJU World History (first year using a traditional
      program - we've always used a unit-study approach). She hates history
      this wy because it's just memorize and forget. She loves historical
      fiction, though. She is also a good writer (especially essay). I
      would appreciate honest reviews of this program as we are looking for
      another direction and would like to integrate as much as possible.
      Thanks and blessings,
      Peggy K.
      Ft. Wayne, IN