hello

  • jamm@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 1999
      Hi to you both..lol

      I know there are only 3 members on this list..one being the moderator. I signed up a few weeks (or more) ago to hear info about more of David Quines curriculum. I use Making Math Meaningful and love it. So, I figured his other curriculum may be as good. Can either of you kind of give me an explaination as to what his other curriculum is like? Also, what grade are they geared for? I am specifically interested in any History or Science programs.

      Thanks for any help,

      Kelly