1Re: question about Adam's key

  • Chris Hind
    Sep 28, 2009
      Ok we're going to use a Yahoo Group. I'm going to close the old
      facebook group (mostly due to issues that people at NPS cannot access
      facebook) but we will also have a Facebook fan page.
      Many other organization and clubs have had success with Yahoo groups
      and it allows you to post photos, have multiple discussions, calendar
      events as well as you can get it as individual messages, a digest
      form, or read it on the website.

      Group email address: coralnursery@yahoogroups.com

      Hopefully this will also address the issue of having a specific email
      to broadcast out the upcoming events as Richard can simply post them
      to the yahoo group and they will be rebroadcast to everyone.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic