No activity in last 7 days
Should copyright law be changed? What makes copyright different from tangible property, e.g. cars, real estate or gold? Should someone who uses content of a publication without permission, be treated as a criminal? What is "fair use"? What's the difference between copyright, patents, secrets, trademarks and logos? Do you own your personal details, such as your name and the code of your DNA? What are your thoughts? Join and post a message here!
- May 13, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.