Thanksgiving – Cool! Black Friday – not cool Action Steel Saturday – Way cool! Plan now to burn off your holiday meal and relieve stress with usjolly_sd
Thanks for coming out to shoot Falling Steel and thanks for all the great RO and scoring help. Hope to see you at our Action Steel match November 25th. Burnjolly_sd
All-Falling Steel Handgun Match in Copperas Cove next Saturday, November 11th. Sign in 7:30 – 8:15 New shooters sign in by 8:00 for orientation. 8:30 hammerjolly_sd
New Shooters Should Arrive by 8:00.
Join this Yahoo Group to receive detailed match information by email.
"Like" us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/CopperasCovePistolClub
A Google Map to the range can be found under "Links" (open in Chrome for best results).
Thank you for your interest in our club. We are a non-profit organization founded to advance the shooting sports through camaraderie and safety. We hold three competitions each month at a private range.
IDPA - INTERNATIONAL DEFENSIVE PISTOL ASSOCIATION match on the 1st Saturday of every month.
ALL-FALLING STEEL Handgun Match on the 2nd Saturday of every month.
ACTION STEEL Handgun Match on 4th Saturday of every month with a mix of static steel and falling steel.
IDPA match with classifier stages every 5th Saturday.
What you will need to participate:
- A HANDGUN that you are familiar with chambered in 9mm/.38 special up to 45 ACP. No magnum calibers are allowed. You may compete with a handgun chambered for .357 or .44 magnum, but you must use .38 special or .44 special loads.
- AMMUNITION: 200-250 rounds and 4-5 magazines.
- A STRONG SIDE BELT or PADDLE HOLSTER that fully covers the trigger and trigger guard of the pistol. Shoulder, thigh, and cross draw holsters are not allowed for safety reasons. A minimum of two magazine pouches worn on your weak hand side are strongly recommended.
- EYE and EAR PROTECTION: These are required for all competitors and spectators. We shoot at both cardboard targets and steel reactive targets.
- SAFE GUN HANDLING SKILLS & HABITS: While we encourage beginning shooters and shooters new to action pistol competition, our courses of fire are demanding and require advanced gun handling skills. Safety first. Have a good attitude and have fun.
- Mar 3, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.