If it has to be winter, may the weather be as pretty as it was this morning. Thanks for coming out to shoot. Great to see everyone on the range. Here arejolly_sd
Falling Steel Handgun Match in Copperas Cove next Saturday, January 13th. Sign in 8:00 – 8:50 New shooters sign in by 8:30 for orientation. 9:00 generaljolly_sd
Thanks for coming out to shoot IDPA. It was a great start to the new year. Here are your results:jolly_sd
New Shooters Should Arrive by 8:00.
Join this Yahoo Group to receive detailed match information by email.
"Like" us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/CopperasCovePistolClub
A Google Map to the range can be found under "Links" (open in Chrome for best results).
Thank you for your interest in our club. We are a non-profit organization founded to advance the shooting sports through camaraderie and safety. We hold three competitions each month at a private range.
IDPA - INTERNATIONAL DEFENSIVE PISTOL ASSOCIATION match on the 1st Saturday of every month.
ALL-FALLING STEEL Handgun Match on the 2nd Saturday of every month.
ACTION STEEL Handgun Match on 4th Saturday of every month with a mix of static steel and falling steel.
IDPA match with classifier stages every 5th Saturday.
What you will need to participate:
- A HANDGUN that you are familiar with chambered in 9mm/.38 special up to 45 ACP. No magnum calibers are allowed. You may compete with a handgun chambered for .357 or .44 magnum, but you must use .38 special or .44 special loads.
- AMMUNITION: 200-250 rounds and 4-5 magazines.
- A STRONG SIDE BELT or PADDLE HOLSTER that fully covers the trigger and trigger guard of the pistol. Shoulder, thigh, and cross draw holsters are not allowed for safety reasons. A minimum of two magazine pouches worn on your weak hand side are strongly recommended.
- EYE and EAR PROTECTION: These are required for all competitors and spectators. We shoot at both cardboard targets and steel reactive targets.
- SAFE GUN HANDLING SKILLS & HABITS: While we encourage beginning shooters and shooters new to action pistol competition, our courses of fire are demanding and require advanced gun handling skills. Safety first. Have a good attitude and have fun.
- Mar 3, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.