WANTED: Broken DS's

  • j_smokey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      Hi there, I am looking for nintendo DS's an ANY condition. We have one that we need some parts for and I haven't been able to find the right part anywhere, so my solution is to try to find a whole DS that's not usable anymore and try to get the part from it.
      If you have a DS that you're willing to part with please let me know

      Jenni