Futon

  • evesbythesea
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi all, I'm looking for a futon for my son. Mattress and frame.

      Thx
    • Roxanne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2009
        I have a full size, wood frame futon. The padding is pretty thick. You
        pick up, but mind you, it is upstairs in an apartment. Definately not
        a one person job.
        I live in Eastside.
        Roxanne
      • David&Bobbie
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2011
          I have a futon frame to give away.
          Call 541-603-3970
          or email
          I can diliver in town or you can pick up.

          Thank you
          David Cowan
        • David&Bobbie
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2011
            The futon is gone and I want to thank freecycle and the family that took it.

            Thanks again
            David