RE: [coolpix990] Equivalent 35 mm focal length

  • Photo 360
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2001
      The link is "404" this morning. July 1 @ 07h00 eastern ( Montreal)

      BTW, what ever happened to the beep time , the universal time from the
      Swatch gang ?

      Christian Carpentier
      Photo 360
      514.924.0212
      www.photo360.ca

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2001
        --- In coolpix990@y..., "Photo 360" <info@p...> wrote:
        > The link is "404" this morning. July 1 @ 07h00 eastern ( Montreal)

        The end of the URL, "iew.html" got continued onto the next line,
        possibly you missed it. I viewed the link.

        > Christian Carpentier
        > Photo 360
        > 514.924.0212
        > www.photo360.ca

      • Keith Sutherland
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2001
          The link has wrapped so just clicking on it will not work. Add the iew.html
          to the end and it works fine.

          regards
          Keith