Re: [coolpix990] Re: Flash connector alternatives to the AS-E900???

  • Michael Stupinski
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2001
      First off, West, since I'm from the general area where the Podunk
      Indians lived I can advise dropping the 'e' from your spelling <grin>.

      Your general method had occurred to me, and I have all the basic
      ingredients, but didn't think the slave trigger would work right without
      being aimed directly at the 990 flash. The reflective tape is a twist I
      hadn't though of! I'll try what you suggest, but I still think I would
      feel more comfortable with a wired connection. Thanks for the tip! The
      metering you describe is exactly what I had in mind.