Too much RED ! ! !

  • Steve Gale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2000
      Hello all,
      I have had my 990 for ten days now. All is well except that the
      camera records red hues about 20% higher than a good color balance.
      All close up portraits make the subjects look like they are seriously
      drunk or at least blushing. Although this is easily corrected in
      Photoshop, I am not used to having to "diddle" with my shots before
      printing them.
      Has anyone else experienced this?
      Are there any hidden menus that can adjust this imbalance?
      Thanks in advance, Steve.