Re: [coolpix990] Saying hi

  • Mike Russell
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2012
      cPix will do time lapse: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpix/

      Mike Russell www.curvemeister.com

      On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Jake's World <jacobavera2@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi to the group. I've got a 995. I use it for microscope pictures, its the
      > only one that fits the adapters.I'm glad you guys are here. Has anybody
      > done Time lapse photos? I'm still trying to figure out software to control
      > my 995.

    • Mike Russell
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2012
        Oops - wrong link. Try this: http://www.charliex.net/cpix/cpix.htm

        On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Mike Russell <curvemeister@...>wrote:

        > cPix will do time lapse: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpix/
        >
        > Mike Russell www.curvemeister.com
        >
        > On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Jake's World <jacobavera2@...>wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Hi to the group. I've got a 995. I use it for microscope pictures, its
        >> the only one that fits the adapters.I'm glad you guys are here. Has anybody
        >> done Time lapse photos? I'm still trying to figure out software to control
        >> my 995.

      • the10001id
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2012
          You could just use a MC-EU1. They are quite cheap on Ebay.
          I've been doing a lot of time elapsed, but the timer battery seems to give up after a week or so - otherwise it is great
          Chris

          --- In coolpix990@yahoogroups.com, "Jake's World" <jacobavera2@...> wrote:

          > Hi to the group. I've got a 995. I use it for microscope pictures, its the only one that fits the adapters.I'm glad you guys are here. Has anybody done Time lapse photos? I'm still trying to figure out software to control my 995.

        • Avraham Reiss
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2012
            maybe this could help?:
            http://www.math.ualberta.ca/imaging/