Vote for my photo "People's Choice" at PDN photography contest.

  • Mitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2010
      Please Vote for my photo "People's Choice" at PDN photography contest.

      In order to vote you need to provide a valid email address, and only one
      vote per email address is possible. If after voting the first time, you
      decide to vote for another image, the first image you voted for will
      lose that vote.

      So please vote only for my photo - Thanks!!!
      http://facesphotocontest.com/bin/Rate?image_id=1009404936
      <http://facesphotocontest.com/bin/Rate?image_id=1009404936>

      Mitchell Ozog
      http://www.mitchozog.com