professional opinion

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
      I posted the folder "a love of fall" a bit ago and gave everyone a bit of time to look at them. I am very knew to photography and i kind of want a professional opinion when it comes to the work i have been doing. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

      Joseph
    • Rich Clatterbuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
        I'm nt pro but realy lik 55, 56,57 ,60