Photoshop vs. Photopaint

  • stevesim@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Does anyone have a preference for Photoshop 5 vs. Corel Photopaint
      8? I own both but haven't really learned photoshop yet. I've been
      using Photopaint for a while and while it's kind of a dog of a
      program it seems to perform very well. Most of what I do is auto-
      equalize levels and adjust for contrast / brightness.

      Thanks in advance!

      Steve