'SNAP TO GRID' DEADLINE TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 30

  • rowdyboybrian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      'SNAP TO GRID' DEADLINE TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 30

      Hi,

      "Snap to Grid" has been a great success, and we thank everyone who has
      entered! We feel excited to have a completely open exhibit where every
      artist and photographer who enters is shown, this annual exhibit is
      always our favorite.

      The variety and quality of works we have received is amazing. We have
      work from as far as Australia, China, India, Tanzania and Russia, as
      well as works from all over Europe and the Americas. There is plenty of
      space for those who would still like to register and exhibit: Tuesday,
      September 30 is the deadline.

      This is an exceptional opportunity for presenting your work to a large
      audience. Over a thousand visitors will be in attendance for the
      opening reception. Expose your work to shakers and movers in the
      burgeoning L.A. art scene and add an impressive line to your resume!

      Prior Snap to Grid

      For complete information and registration visit our website:
      http://lacda.com/juried/juriedshow.html

      Direct link to registration:
      http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=166663

      Upload page (after registering):
      http://lacda.com/UploadPage/forms/form1.html

      Thanks to everyone for your support and our continuing success!

      Yours,

      Rex Bruce

      Director
      Los Angeles Center for Digital Art
      107 West Fifth Street
      Los Angeles, CA 90038
      http://www.lacda.com

      More information and important dates:

      LACDA announces an open call for our un-juried show featuring digital
      art and photography: "Snap to Grid". All entries will be printed
      (8.5"x11" on heavyweight paper) and shown in our gallery arranged in a
      grid. Entrants submit JPEG files of original work. Multiple entries are
      permitted. Seperate registration required for each image. Exhibit is
      limited to space available, early entry is advised.

      All styles of artwork and photography where digital processes of any
      kind were integral to the creation of the images are acceptable.
      Digital video stills and screen shots of web/new media are acceptable.
      Documentation shots of digital installation and digital sculpture are
      acceptable.

      Show Dates: October 9-November 1, 2008
      Deadline for entries: September 30, 2008
      Opening Reception: Thursday October 9, 7-9pm
      Entry Fee: Registration fee is $30US.