ultra-low-cost lenses/filters for sale that would work with my COOLPIX 900???

  • norm hansn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 14, 2008
      Does anybody have some ultra-low-cost lenses/filters for sale that
      would work with my COOLPIX 900???
      28mm mount???
      Does anybody know of a site that has some ultra-low-cost lenses/filters
      for sale that would work with my COOLPIX 900???
      I don't see much on EBAY lately. I am broke but searching........

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Renato Aranghelovici
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 15, 2008
        I own and no more use the original Nikon wide 0.67x and tele 2x, they are
        no ultra low cost, but ultra high quality.
        Please, make an offer if interested, but don't think to $33 as I see on eBay
        some noname combos.
        Also, add $15-20 shipping from Europe to US.

        Renato

        > Does anybody have some ultra-low-cost lenses/filters for sale that
        > would work with my COOLPIX 900???
        > 28mm mount???
        > Does anybody know of a site that has some ultra-low-cost lenses/filters
        > for sale that would work with my COOLPIX 900???
        > I don't see much on EBAY lately. I am broke but searching........

      • John Moore
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 15, 2008
          ---
          I have a Nikon teleconverter TC-E3Ed 3X That fits the 990 and also the
          Eagleeye 5X zoom, both hardly used as I do digiscoping mainly with my
          990 (still working perfectly after many years). You could have both for
          £20 plus postage. I live in Rugby if it is any use to you to pick it up.
          John

          ____________
          > Be a better friend, newshound, and

        • Andy Mabbett
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 15, 2008
            On Tue, January 15, 2008 09:40, John Moore wrote:
            > ---
            > I have a Nikon teleconverter TC-E3Ed 3X That fits the 990 and also the
            > Eagleeye 5X zoom, both hardly used as I do digiscoping mainly with my
            > 990 (still working perfectly after many years). You could have both for
            > £20 plus postage. I live in Rugby if it is any use to you to pick it up.

            Yes, please.

            I live in Brum, so might collect - how much would postage be?

            --
            Andy Mabbett
            ** via webmail **
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 15, 2008
              Will check with GPO and let you know - petrol £1.049 probably cheaper
              by post!!!!
              --- In coolpix990@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Mabbett" <andy@...> wrote:

              > On Tue, January 15, 2008 09:40, John Moore wrote:
              > > ---
              > > I have a Nikon teleconverter TC-E3Ed 3X That fits the 990 and
              also the
              > > Eagleeye 5X zoom, both hardly used as I do digiscoping mainly
              with my
              > > 990 (still working perfectly after many years). You could have
              both for
              > > £20 plus postage. I live in Rugby if it is any use to you to pick
              it up.

              > Yes, please.
              >
              > I live in Brum, so might collect - how much would postage be?
              >
              > --
              > Andy Mabbett
              > ** via webmail **

            • Andy Mabbett
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 15, 2008
                On Tue, January 15, 2008 16:46, John Moore wrote:

                > Will check with GPO and let you know

                Thank you. Please do so by private e-mail; I didn't mean my last one to go
                to the list!

                > petrol £1.049 probably cheaper by post!!!!

                You're probably right!

                --
                Andy Mabbett
                ** via webmail **