Nikon Coolpix Camera CP990 Battery Door Latch Repair

  • robert_ruffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
      Please note that the Nikon Coolpix Camera CP990 Battery Door Latch
      Repair WEB page has moved. The new URL address is:

      http://pops-portal.ctcii.com/cp990/CP990BatteryDoorLatchRepair.html

      Regards to all,
      R.Ruffin
      CP990 CP-990 990
    • chris broadhurst
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
        --- In coolpix990@yahoogroups.com, "robert_ruffin" <robert_ruffin@...>
        wrote:

        > Please note that the Nikon Coolpix Camera CP990 Battery Door Latch
        > Repair WEB page has moved. The new URL address is:
        >
        > http://pops-portal.ctcii.com/cp990/CP990BatteryDoorLatchRepair.html
        >
        > Regards to all,
        > R.Ruffin
        > CP990 CP-990 990

        Thanks for letting us know - one day (fingers crossed) it may apply!

        - I carry my 990 around each day on my walk and it is still going strong

        Chris
        Web Site: http://www.broadhurst-family.co.uk/lefteye/
      • peter lewis
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
          Did you know you can import your contact list from Microsoft® Office® Outlook® or Outlook Express to Windows Live Hotmail?
          http://get.live.com/mail/features

        • Frank
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
            Awesome site!
            My door failed- must be the pressure from the batteries.

            THX!

            --- In coolpix990@yahoogroups.com, "chris broadhurst"