Urgent req for Sr. Network admin with 8+ yrs for IT Manager -Systems post

  • i5 technologies
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello friends,

      Our client an MNC, a USA Based company at Bangalore, is looking for IT Managers ( SYSTEMS), Network Administrators with the following skill sets,Profiles should be forwarded with the subject line

      1. IT Manager

      Detailed Job Specifications:
      The potential candidate should:

      Be able to provide desktop, servers and WAN support.
      Be able to abreast with new constantly update his/her skills as per the organizations requirements.
      Be able to manage, motivate and assess the performance of team members.
      Be able to identify the training needs of team members.
      Be actively involved in the budgeting exercise.
      Be able to manage software compliance, physical movement/deployment of IT resources software.
      Be able to provide remote services to the US Operations
      Be able to direct the servicing and maintenance of internal systems (internal customizations) across our company.
      Be able to formulate and manage fallback, backup and recovery procedures for the environment at our company
      Be able to manage delivery of round the clock services to our company

      Requirements

      Above 8 years IT experience with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory/management capacity.
      Should have experience in handling H/w and S/w Vendors
      Should have a working relationship with VSNL, DOT and international carriers for point to point connectivity
      BE Graduate/Post Graduate in related discipline with MCSE preferred

      Have worked extensively in a client server environment with organizations having multiple technologies and operations across geographies.

      Have project management capabilities to create detailed plans for change management.
      Have worked in technologies such as CISCO Routers, VLANs, PIX, 3Com and Cisco switches, VPN, International point to point connections.
      Have worked on WindowsNT/2000/2003 Servers, Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003

      Excellent written and oral communication skills are a pre-requisite

      2. Network Administrators - 1+ yrs exp

      Qualification : Any Graduate

      Skillsets : MCSE/CCNA, LAN, WAN, CISCO - Routers/Switches,Windows
      2000 Server,MS Sql Server, IP Telephony(Phonelines)

      Should be able to work in Shifts

      intersted candidates can send thier profiles immediately, only profiles complying with the above skillsets will be considered. Reply with the following along with the Subject Line,

      1. Exp CTC
      2. Relocation time
      3. Current location
      4. Current CTC

      bye

      Prashanth.P.S - Overseas Placement Consultant
      i5technologies
      Bangalore

      land line - 080 51214165

      mail id - hr@...

    • Prem Manasvi
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hallo Prashanth.P.S,

        don't call me your friend, I am not and I don't want you to become it
        either.
        A character like you who shamelessly for very selfish reason misuses a
        list like the coolpix-list for another purpose than it is meant for has
        no chance to come close to me. Sorry !

        regards
        manasvi

        i5 technologies wrote:

        > Hello friends,
        >
        > Our client an MNC, a USA Based company at Bangalore, is looking for IT
        > Managers ( SYSTEMS), Network Administrators with the following skill sets,

        and so on ...

        > bye
        >
        > Prashanth.P.S - Overseas Placement Consultant
        > i5technologies
        > Bangalore
        >
        > land line - 080 51214165
        >
        > mail id - hr@...

      • Larry N. Bolch
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
          Prem Manasvi wrote:
          > Hallo Prashanth.P.S,
          >
          > don't call me your friend, I am not and I don't want you to become it
          > either.
          > A character like you who shamelessly for very selfish reason misuses a
          > list like the coolpix-list for another purpose than it is meant for
          > has no chance to come close to me. Sorry !

          This person has been banned.

          Please do not quote ANY of his message - you are giving him a second message
          free! You are giving him double SPAM, and in so doing, YOU are spamming this
          group!

          larry!
          http://www.larry-bolch.com/
          ICQ 76620504