For Sale

  • Carol Bain
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:35 AM
      Hi

      For All 990 Users

      I have an RX (formerly Versatec) flash bracket (with AS-10 shoe and connecting cable) for sale and a copy of Peter iNova's Coolpix 950/990 eBook (ie. on CD). I'm in the UK. The flash bracket has hardly been used and can be seen at

      http://bermangraphics.com/coolpix/flashsetup.htm

      I'm asking £30 for the bracket and £10 for the book.

      Carol