Re: [coolpix990] Re: Reply to "ready for the new D70" ... NOT!

  • David J Taylor
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 1, 2004
      > But the viewer/LCD is _not_ IMHO the CP5K's strongest selling-point.

      I have both the 990 and the 5700. I only bought the 5700 because of its
      extended built-in zoom range but very quickly found myself using the EVF
      (electronic viewfinder) as my standard finder, and only using the LCD when
      the situation demanded it. There is no problem seeing the EVF in
      daylight.

      Great to have the best of both worlds in one camera!

      Cheers,
      David
    • Don Anthony
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 13, 2004
        Murray : I know this is off topic, but I need a knife expert to identify an
        unusual one i have. Can you send me your email address, so I can send you a
        photo? danthony38@... Thanks