electronic flash question

  • Gerry Wiseman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi All,
      As I didn't get a response to a question I posed the other day, I'll ask it
      again. Do you guys have any recommendations as to electronic flash
      units for the CP 5000 either made by Nikon or any other manufacturer?
      Thanks,

      Gerry Wiseman
      Phoenix, MD
    • Larry Berman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        HI Gerry,

        I use my old SB-24's. They work great with the CoolPix line because you can
        use all the Nikon off camera flash cords. The SC-17 can be used to connect
        the SB flash to the hot shoe. The SC-18 or SC-19 can be used to connect a
        second SB flash to the first.

        Larry

        >As I didn't get a response to a question I posed the other day, I'll ask it
        >again. Do you guys have any recommendations as to electronic flash
        >units for the CP 5000 either made by Nikon or any other manufacturer?

        ***********************************
        Larry Berman

        http://BermanGraphics.com
        http://BermanSports.com

        ***********************************
      • Ron Norman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          --- In coolpix990@yahoogroups.com, Gerry Wiseman
          <gwiseman@b...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          > As I didn't get a response to a question I posed the other day,
          I'll ask it
          > again. Do you guys have any recommendations as to
          electronic flash
          > units for the CP 5000 either made by Nikon or any other
          manufacturer?
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Gerry Wiseman
          > Phoenix, MD

          Gerry...
          I use both a SB-24 and a SB-28, there are other flashes for less
          money but at this stage of the game I don't need problems and I
          haven't had any with these two flashes.

          Ron Norman