Nikon CP focus track repair site?

  • Jack Winberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi List:

      I have seen a website referred to here in the past, dealing specifically
      with the repair of Nikon Coolpix focus track. My 950 was dropped and has
      the telltale grinding noise when trying to focus.

      ANY help would be MOST appreciated!

      Jack Winberg
    • John P. Flowers <john_flowers@agilent.co
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        --- In coolpix990@yahoogroups.com, Jack Winberg <jack.winberg@v...>
        wrote:
        > Hi List:
        >
        > I have seen a website referred to here in the past, dealing
        specifically
        > with the repair of Nikon Coolpix focus track. My 950 was dropped
        and has
        > the telltale grinding noise when trying to focus.

        I guess you are looking for my website:

        http://www.geocities.com/johnandsandi/nikonrepair/index.html

        Good luck, and feel free to email me at the address shown in the
        pictures.

        John