Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Hasen 11 Hasenpfeffer

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
      eat not east
      wedding/ the women like to east it like this.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
        >eat not east
        >wedding/ the women like to east it like this.

        Yeah, caught the typo after I sent it. That's what I get for working
        in the dark, when I couldn't sleep.

        The recipe caught my eye because a mundane friend asked me if I had
        found a recipe for Hasenpfeffer. Not sure this one, with the blood,
        is what he had in mind.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
          probably not, but it is a recipe for how it was made...

          PURR