Snow, was Ochsen 73

    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 2 7:13 PM
      >Hope you are enjoying the snowpocalypse.

      We've had lots of ice, and my daughter had a snow day because her
      school didn't have power, but so far not much snow.

      Ranvaig
    • Johnna Holloway
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 7 6:14 PM
        The MDZ (M√ľnchener Digitalisierungszentrum) includes copies of the
        1544 and 1537 Koch- und Kellerey von allen Speisen. See
        http://www.muenchener-digitalisierungszentrum.de/

        Johnnae