article on German cookery and profile

  • Johnna Holloway
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
      I have a new article on German Medieval Cookery and Cookbooks which
      mentions the work of several people in the SCA, including a few on
      this list. And it lists this group of course!

      You can find the finished copy as .pdf up on the Pentamere website at
      http://www.midrealm.org/pentamere/pdfs/gauntlet2011q1.pdf

      The original links work but here are a couple of better permanent
      weblinks-
      The link for "Ein sehr künstlichs und nutzlichs Kochbuch Augspurg 1569"

      should be http://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:bvb:12-bsb00027344-7

      and for

      ... and for "Ein Köstlich new Kochbuch 1598" it should be

      http://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:bvb:12-bsb00028737-3

      and for Anna Wecker it should read just: Online at:

      http://dfg-viewer.de/show/?set[mets]=http%3A%2F%2Fmdz10.bib-bvb.de
      %2F~db%2Fmets%2Fbsb00028737_mets.xml

      and not repeat. The correction was sent in, but the one part wasn't
      deleted.

      ---

      I was also as of just Friday 1/14 profiled in the Midrealm's A&S
      Monthly for my activities regarding the A&S 50 Challenge.
      http://www.danscomputing.com/MidrealmAS/

      Johnnae

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
        Nice write up!