Kochbuch der Maria Stenglerin (Augsburg 1554)

  • Johnna Holloway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      I've had a note from Thomas Gloning that he has a new
      German cookbook available as a .pdf on his website.

      It's a 19th century reprint of a cookbook (or cookery mss.) dated 1554.

      Das Kochbuch der Maria Stenglerin (Augsburg 1554) (PDF).

      http://www.uni-giessen.de/gloning/tx/stenglerin-kochbuch-1554.pdf

      Johnnae