Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2009
      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

      I just uploaded the complete transcription of the
      Zugemüß chapter. In modern German, Gemüse means
      vegetables, but this chapter includes recipes for
      dried beans and peas, barley, rice, apples,
      pears, and other fruit, eggs and much more. Side
      dish might be a better description. I translated
      part of this some time ago, and will continue
      with the rest after the holiday.