[cooking_rumpolt] Re: Von Essig - part 4

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2009

      > > Vinegar is so much good meat/
      >> seudt wine Küpfferem or fairs tableware/
      >> vnd foams wine/ before that he set/
      > > Vinegar is so much good from it.

      *blush* that section somehow got missed in the
      update, and its still the Google translation I
      did two years ago. See how much better my German
      has gotten!

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 17, 2009
        GRIN
        yes it has.  And it makes me realize how badly I have stepped away and how much I enjoy reading your work (andt hat  all I have to do is tweak the occasional Messing into Brass - WIN)

        Purr
        Gwen Cat

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 17, 2009
          >GRIN
          >yes it has. And it makes me realize how badly I have stepped away
          >and how much I enjoy reading your work (andt hat all I have to do
          >is tweak the occasional Messing into Brass - WIN)

          I enjoy it too, but could never have gotten this far without support
          from you and others.

          There was a long dry spell. It's amazing how much more you can get
          done when unemployed. (I got laid off Oct 13).