Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Outlands Crown Tourney Feast Sept 2009

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2009

      >Outlands Crown Tournament Feast, September 12, 2009
      >Menu selected by Catrin von Berlin called Gwen Cat

      I just realized that your feast was today. I know you won't see this
      until afterwards, but I hope everything goes well. Please give us a
      feast report when you recover.

      Ranvaing
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2009
        HI,
        feast went well (even with court runnign one hour and fortyfive minutes late)  It was Crown Tournament, the weather tanked, and frankly, I was expecting to have to serve late so I picked dishes that were not time sensitive.

        I will post a full report when I find and unpack my brain.  OH and I have a wedding to cater Saturday - snacks for 160 ~.~

        Gwen Cat