More translations

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 10:42 PM
      Now that my daughter is back in school, I'm
      trying to spend time on translations again. Last
      year Dr. Gloning said he finished his
      transcription, but it's not online yet and no
      word when it will be. I wanted to work on
      Zugemüß. so am transcribing them myself and
      translating them. I will be posting the
      translations as I finish them. Brace yourself, I
      hope this list will be busy.

      I found a new online dictionary that I like quite a bit
      http://www.dict.cc/