Welcome new users!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2013
      Several new users. Welcome to the Rumpolt list!

      therealguy2 Comment from user:
      I am planning a german feast and need the translations for the Rumpolt book

      fergusredmead Comment from user:
      SCA East Kingdom cook very interested in learning more about medieval
      german cooking.

      michaelkrondl Comment from user:
      I am a food writer with an interest in culinary history, I'm
      currently the associate editor of the Oxford University Press
      Companion to Sweets (estimated pub date 2015)

      Ranvaig, listmom
    • richard kappler
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2013
        Well hullo Fergus! Fancy meeting you here.

        Puck

        --

        Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus