Re: Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Re: translation/interpretation question

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2013
      Thanks, wondered if it was something like this (where it was naturally occurring)
      Of course now I want to make and smoke sausages (and I have too little time and too many things on my plate... MUST get that German Xmas feast on paper so I can get it published and pre-sales started...

      Gwen What was I thinking Cat