Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Re: Thank you!

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013

      >> This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
      >> put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
      >> for my seven years of work.
      >>
      >> Ranvaig
      >
      >And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
      >publication? I strongly think you should.

      If I ever finish the revision, I want to connect it with a print on
      demand, because I'd like a hard copy for myself. But its really much
      easier to use online, where you can search.

      Ranvaig
    • Duke Jason
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 10, 2013
        Click on the link give a 404 File not found error. Is something missing?

        Message 3 of 11 , May 3, 2013
          Hi,

          Yes, the file was removed until I get the credits sorted. I am still working on tracking down the marzipan reference. I will let folks know when it is back up.

          Thanks,
          Alesone