Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Re: Thank you!

  • jillwheezul
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013

      > This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
      > put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
      > for my seven years of work.
      >
      > Ranvaig

      And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
      publication? I strongly think you should.

      Katherine
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013

        >> This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
        >> put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
        >> for my seven years of work.
        >>
        >> Ranvaig
        >
        >And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
        >publication? I strongly think you should.

        If I ever finish the revision, I want to connect it with a print on
        demand, because I'd like a hard copy for myself. But its really much
        easier to use online, where you can search.

        Ranvaig
      • Duke Jason
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 10, 2013
          Click on the link give a 404 File not found error. Is something missing?

          Message 4 of 11 , May 3 8:27 AM
            Hi,

            Yes, the file was removed until I get the credits sorted. I am still working on tracking down the marzipan reference. I will let folks know when it is back up.

            Thanks,
            Alesone